- Community Service Form
- Medication Form
- Nook Acceptable Use Policy
- Diocese of Orlando/Student Technology Responsible Use Policy (return last page only with signature)
- Adult Driver Information Form
- Adult Consent Form & Liability Waiver
- Parental/Guardian Consent Form & Liability Waiver
- Guardian Medical Information & Consent Form
Classroom Supply Fulfillment Online (use zip code 32903)
Home and School Organization
The Home and School Association of Holy Name of Jesus Catholic School is a parent volunteer organization whose main purpose is to inspire, foster and facilitate communication. The Home & School parents work in conjunction with the administration and teachers to enhance the school experience and promote the spirit of our Christian Community for the students of Holy Name. We organize fundraisers throughout the year and proudly, the monies raised contribute directly to the operations of the school.
There are many and varied opportunities for both parents and parishioners to become involved in the school. This involvement equates to more than 5,000 service hours annually which distinguishes us from other schools.
Volunteer opportunities are published regularly in the HNJ School E-Newsletter and on the Home & School Organization Volunteer Contract Form. Please remember you are required to volunteer 25 hours (which includes 6 hours for the Beachside Fall Festival).
If you have any questions during the school year, please contact the School Office. [email protected], 321-773-1630.
Lunch is prepared here at Holy Name of Jesus. Lunch will be $3.50 and include a drink (milk, chocolate milk, apple juice). There will be coolers of cold water and cups available for the kids...FREE! The students are welcome to fill their own water bottles at this time.
Extended Care Program
This program is open to all students in Pre-k 3 thru 8th grade, the hours are from 3:00-6:00 pm, Monday-Friday and only open when school is session for a full day. Please e-mail Donna Lonski [email protected] for rate information.
The Holy Name of Jesus Catholic School depends on its volunteers to provide the best possible educational and extracurricular experiences for all of its students.
The opportunities below are just a few of the ways in which you can help HNJ School:
- Get involved with our various school fundraisers
- Attend the School Board meetings
- Help the School Office with outreach efforts in your neighborhood or by volunteering on specific projects in the office
- Attend athletic events and volunteer in the concession stand during home games
- Support teachers in their classrooms by volunteering your time and talents
- Make a special presentation to students in an area of interest to you
Volunteer opportunities are published regularly in the HNJ School E-Newsletter. You MUST complete BOTH Fingerprinting application process and Safe Environment Training. Please remember that parents are required to volunteer 25 hours (which includes 6 hours for the Beachside Fall Festival).
The school board is established by the pastor, in accord with diocesan policy, to assist him and the principal in the government of the parish school. The board is consultative, meaning, the members can not act apart from the pastor and/or principal and can not make decisions binding on the parish school with out the approval of the pastor or principal.