Your gifts makes it possible for us:
- To celebrate the Church's liturgy with beauty and dignity;
- To reach out with love to the poor, the needy, and the elderly;
- To offer faith formation programs to children and adults;
- To nurture, empower, and support strong families;
- To provide faith-filled learning opportunities at our School;
- To sustain our highly acclaimed musical and cultural programs;
- To pay our staff a just and living wage;
- To maintain our beautiful church, grounds and other parish buildings.
- In our parish, tithing involves giving 5% to the Offertory, 4% to the Building Fund, Catholic Education, other charities, etc., 1% to our Annual Catholic Appeal.
Donation Envelopes—To request donation envelopes to be mailed to your home, please contact the Life Center Office, 321-773-2783, [email protected].
Please note: Once your request is entered into our Parish Data System, it will take six to eight weeks to receive your first set of envelopes. By consistantly using the envelopes, we will be able to provide you with a yearly contribution statement for tax purposes which will be mailed to you in January of the following year. If you are not using your envelopes, please let us know so that we can stop sending them to you to avoid the unnecessary expense.
Matching Gifts—Your gift can be doubled or tripled if you or your spouse's employer matches charitable donations. Please contact your human resources department to ask whether yours is a participating matching gifts company. If so, simply request a matching gift form and follow the process of your employer.
Holy Name Jesus Catholic Community is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization so your donation is applicable for IRS tax credit. As a charitable contribution for which you received no goods or services in return, your donation is fully tax-deductible. Our Federal Tax ID Number is 59-2477823.