Palm Sunday March 28
Reconciliation March 29, 30, & 31 after the 8:30 am Mass
Holy Thursday April 1, at 7:30 pm, Mass of the Lord’s Supper
Good Friday April 2, at 3:00 pm, The Celebration of the Lord’s Passion with Veneration and Holy Communion (Parish Office Closed)
Holy Saturday April 3
- Blessing of the Food Baskets at 12:00 pm on the Pavilion
- Easter Vigil Mass at 8:00 pm
Easter Sunday, April 4
- Sunrise Mass at Canova Beach at 6:30 am
- Masses in Church at 7:15, 8:45, 10:30 am & 12:15 pm (No 5:00 pm Mass)
- Masses in the Hall at 8:45 & 10:30 am
- Monday, April 5 Parish Office Closed
Holy Week Reminders:
- Adoration Chapel The Blessed Sacrament will be reposed on Holy Thursday, April 1, at 6:30 pm. The Perpetual Adoration Chapel will be closed from this time until Holy Saturday, April 3, after the Easter Vigil Mass at approximately 9:45 pm.
- Rice Bowl Collection We are collecting Rice Bowls. Please return to the box located near the entrance of the Church. If you'd like to give online, please visit crs.org.
Please note: If you plan to attend the Easter Sunrise Mass at Canova Beach we suggest that you wear a mask and embrace social distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your concern for the safety of our HNJ community!
There are no comments yet - be the first one to comment: