The Holy Name of Jesus Catholic School depends on its volunteers to provide the best possible educational and extracurricular experiences for all of its students.
The opportunities below are just a few of the ways in which you can help HNJ School:
- Get involved with our various school fundraisers
- Attend the School Board meetings
- Help the School Office with outreach efforts in your neighborhood or by volunteering on specific projects in the office
- Attend athletic events and volunteer in the concession stand during home games
- Support teachers in their classrooms by volunteering your time and talents
- Make a special presentation to students in an area of interest to you
Volunteer opportunities are published regularly in the HNJ School E-Newsletter. You MUST complete BOTH Fingerprinting application process and Safe Environment Training. Please remember that parents are required to volunteer 25 hours (which includes 6 hours for the Beachside Fall Festival).
If you have any questions during the school year, please contact the School Office. Thanks!