Holy Name of Jesus school is pleased to present their new program which leads all students down the same road, "The Metro".
The Metro will:
- Have teachers available for instructional support throughout the day in the Metro and in the classroom
- Help students with instruction of concepts and completion of homework following absence.
- Encourage students who may benefit from additional opportunities to practice skills in small groups or as individuals
- Enrich student learning by extending activities and encourage project-based and group learning.
- Provide alternate programs for core subject instruction and assessment.
This program will continue to evolve to help as many students as possible. We look forward to working with your children.