Alive in Christ Campaign
This is an exciting time for our parish and the Diocese of Orlando. As the diocese approaches its 40th year anniversary of mission and ministry, we have much to celebrate. We are blessed with people of faith and vision—people who embrace and celebrate Catholic truth, transform communities and make known the love of Christ throughout Central Florida. In partnership with the Orlando Diocese, the Alive in Christ Capital and Endowment Campaign will address the immediate and long-term capital and endowment needs. A concerted effort, we join the other Catholic parishes in the diocese so that we are better able to minister to the needs of our parishioners.
Alive In Christ at HNJ:
- Our campaign goal is $3.5 million to be paid over the next 5 years
- 65% of our funds raised will remain here at HNJ
- 35% will go to the Diocese of Orlando to support our larger Church family
- You may designate specifically where you would like your funds in this campaign to be applied
Through Alive In Christ, we plan to:
- Support Catholic Education within our Parish and School
- Through our HNJ Catholic School, our Parish Religious Education Programs and our Youth Ministry, we GROW people of all ages to a better understanding of their Catholic faith and a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Funds from Alive in Christ will keep these opportunities available to all parish families regardless of their economic situation.
- Enhance our Worship Space—Our parish is truly our spiritual home where we are blessed to stand together in the presence of the living God. As we continue to LEAD, it is vital that we enhance and preserve our church for the benefit of future generations. Fresh paint and beautiful new art will create an environment that brings greater glory to God and moves our hearts and souls to prayer.
- Reduce our Building Fund Debt—As faithful stewards of the Lord's blessings, we seek to SHARE our gifts by reducing our existing debt from previous building projects. Paying down this debt will improve our financial health, prepare us for the future and allow funds to be used for the maintenance of our buildings and grounds.