GIFT-Generations in Faith Together
GIFT involves everyone in our faith community and is offered bi-annually in the fall and winter. Through this innovative approach, all ages learn and grow together through our experiences and participation in Church life.
- We Eat Together—not potluck, no cooking, serving, or clean-up. Just come and enjoy.
- Opening Experience—Introduction of topic to be learned by all ages using music, prayer and story.
- Split into Age-specific Activities—All ages learn about the same topic, except they learn according to their stage in life.
- Large Group Sharing Experience—The different age groups come back together to share what we've learned and receive home kits that give us the tools to continue learning.
- Celebrate the Event—Everyone engages in more meaningful participation in Church liturgies and events. We continue to reflect and apply the significance and meaning of these events in our lives as Catholics.