How to Become a HNJ EMHC
Thank you for your interest in becoming an EMHC at HNJ. If you have been a registered parishioner at HNJ for 1 year and have been involved in some HNJ ministries, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the Diocese of Orlando's website and choose a EMHC training date (do not sign-up yet).
- Complete the Diocese of Orlando's Petition for EMHC Application and email to George Kobosko, email@example.com.
- Complete the HNJ EMHC Application form below.
- Once the paperwork has been approved by the Pastor, it will be forwarded to the Diocese of Orlando.
- Visit the Diocese of Orlando's website and register for the diocesan training session you selected on your Petition and pay the $10 registration fee. Once you have completed the training, HNJ will be notified and a Sacristan will contact you to schedule further training and to find out which Mass you'd like to serve at.
In addition it is important to read the most recent EMHC Guidelines written by the Office of Liturgy for the Diocese of Orlando (follow link above).
For further information, please contact George Kobosko, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-773-2783, x121.